Saturday, December 8, 2012

Welcome in the arena of strategic temperament

Dear friends,

It give me immense pleasure to see you here in my blog and I extend my heartiest greetings to all of you who have given their time to mine the knowledge resources in the domain of Strategic Marketing.

This blog is purely dedicated to Strategic Marketing and when you look on the right side of the blog you will found the titled pages and can search the contents related to the title of the page.This blog will help the reader to sharpen their analytic abilities in integrating strategic marketing decisions in a comprehensive manner.The reader will also become familiar with the concepts and framework in marketing strategy , strategic market planning , competition analysis and in creating competitive advantage.

I once again welcome all of you and expects that you will be spending a quality and resourceful time in my blog to enhance the knowledge.

Regards,

Jayant Isaac
Asso. Professor of Marketing/HRM/Systems.
Mob: +91-9229156307
E-Mail: jayantisaac@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment